I signed up for the challenge because I thought it would help me focus on getting some projects completed. Little did I know that it would be so hard to decide which projects to focus on. I have finally decided on a mixture of WIPs, KUPs (Kitted-Up Projects) and new projects. So here is my list:
- Blue Ribbon Box by Patrick's Woods - prestitching for a class at A Gathering of Embroiderers
- Margaret Brown by Milady's Needle
- Quaker Star - a project with the Sticklounge Group
- I Sigh Not for Beauty - C Street Sampler Works, now a SAL with With My Needle
- Vase of Flowers - Drawn Thread - Class Project from Celebrations 2009
- My Favorite Scottish Sampler - Olde Willow Stitchery - Class Project from Celebrations 2010
- Spanish Mystery Sampler - Shakespeare's Peddler - now a SAL with Attic Needlework
- Stella - Indigo Rose
- Valentine small
- Romantique SAL - Angie Designer
- Star Sampler SAL - Lady Periperhaera
- Halloween small
- Red stocking ornaments - JBW designs
- Ornament by Mary Beale
- Ornament by Blue Ribbon Designs
I included some quick projects so that I will certainly accomplish some projects on my list!
I will post some update pictures this weekend.
Until then, Happy Stitching!