The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Challenge list-Kathy in MO

I thought this was supposed to be all UFO's but I have read all the post and found that people haven't really just listed things already started. When I made my list I only made it from my UFO's and boy did I find plenty of them. More than double the required 15.
Hopefully I stick to this and get some of them done this year and I will feel good, even if I only get a few of them done.
Here is my list in no particular order.
1. Heartstring Samplery-Rachael Holmes 1842
2. CCN-Summer Seascape Series
3. Blkbd- It's Berry Time
4. Hands to Work- This is the Day (Just Cross Stitch magazine)
5. LHN- Winter Sampler-finished this one this evening.
6. LHN- Brave Hearts
7. Needleprint- Sarah Moon's Quaker Sampler
8. LHN Summer House-freebie
9. Kesyln's- My Day Complete
10. Blkbd- Autumns Song
11. Long Dog- Moulin Rouge
12. Cherished Stitches- Quaker Halloween
13. Blue Ribbon- Stitches, Stars & Stripes
14. Erica Michaels- Land of Liberty
15. Ink Spots- Winter Mandal (Just Cross Stitch magazine)

Kathy in MO
XS Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing