I thought this was supposed to be all UFO's but I have read all the post and found that people haven't really just listed things already started. When I made my list I only made it from my UFO's and boy did I find plenty of them. More than double the required 15.
Hopefully I stick to this and get some of them done this year and I will feel good, even if I only get a few of them done.
Here is my list in no particular order.
1. Heartstring Samplery-Rachael Holmes 1842
2. CCN-Summer Seascape Series
3. Blkbd- It's Berry Time
4. Hands to Work- This is the Day (Just Cross Stitch magazine)
5. LHN- Winter Sampler-finished this one this evening.
6. LHN- Brave Hearts
7. Needleprint- Sarah Moon's Quaker Sampler
8. LHN Summer House-freebie
9. Kesyln's- My Day Complete
10. Blkbd- Autumns Song
11. Long Dog- Moulin Rouge
12. Cherished Stitches- Quaker Halloween
13. Blue Ribbon- Stitches, Stars & Stripes
14. Erica Michaels- Land of Liberty
15. Ink Spots- Winter Mandal (Just Cross Stitch magazine)
Kathy in MO