The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Oops--list change!

I see that I never did start Curly Q Ewe by Little House, so that is coming off my list of WIPS. HOWever, I have been working on another LHN piece called Christmas Carols that is about half done, so that will be my replacement piece! I will get pics of my progresses hopefully posted tomorrow. Congrats to those who have already finished a piece! There are some smokin' needles out there!
Hugs. Maggee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing