The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My WIP List...

...I know, it's really late. Here are my WIPs that I have been able to find so far. I won't be able to start on the challenge right away (one reason why the list is so late), but as soon as I finish my current piece I'm gonna get started.

Stephanie's List

1. Sam's Sock, Shirt and Stuff ~ Bent Creek
2. ABC Bears ~ Leisure Arts
3. Attack Cat ~ Stoney Creek
4. Wicked Wanda ~ Cross Stitch & Needlework
5. It's a Girl ~ Stoney Creek
6. Give Thanks ~ Cross Stitch & Needlework

I'm sure there are others hidden around the house that I haven't found yet. As soon as I find them, I will add them to the list.

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's progress so far and can't wait to see more!!!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing