The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh, Please Sign Your Name

Hello, Hillery here. I am checking this blog out every day, but have yet put needle to thread in the past month. I promise I will soon.
As for the title of this post. I love to look at everyone's work, but sometimes I don't know who's done what. I would be nice if you signed your post at the end or BETTER YET, put your name in the labels or tags at the bottom. That way when someone clicks on your name, they will be able to see your progresses and only your progresses.
Just a thought, lovely job everyone, and I will post some of my progresses soon.

Happy Stitching,
Hillery

2 comments:

  1. Hillary, thanks for the tip! On my own blog
    paclight53.blogspot.com (Little Bird Designs) my name goes on automatically, but not here I see...good suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestion - thanks!

    Mary in MN

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing