The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

One WIP, Two WIP, Red WIP, Blue WIP......

~Here in lies my WIP list, that was a UFO list, 
But thanks to Jayne's "To Do" list.
It has now become a "Queue" list!~


1. Dutch Hill Designs "Bless Our Home".... This is started and I am almost half-way done.

2. Blue Ribbon Designs "A Sampler In The Square".....This is started and I am almost half-way done.

3. Little House Needleworks "Home Of A Needleworker Too"....This is started and almost half-way done.

Hmmm seeing a pattern here?

4. Prairie Grove Peddler Little Candle Mat "Stockings," "Cardinals," "Shamrocks," "Bunnies," and "American Sheep."

5. Blue Ribbon Designs "Tiny Trees And Gifts For Thee"....This is started and I have finished the inner border and some of the squares. It was my WIP for Yoyo's Designer Christmas SAL, which I failed to follow through on. I hang my head in shame...."In shame!"

6. Silver Creek Sampler "Live Within Your Means"....Kitted up and a few stitches upon it....rather ironic right?

7. Told In A Garden "The Quilting"...Kitted up and barely an eighth stitched....was gonna be a birthday gift for Ma's Ma last August, but, well next year.

8 .Little House Needleworks "The Gathering Room"....Kitted up and a few stitches upon it.

9. Glory Bee "Give Thanks"....Kitted up and ready to roll.

10. Rosewood Manor "Quaker and Quilts"....Kitted up, center marked and ready to roll, which is a sin what with the cost of Valdani.....oy!

11. Blue Ribbon Designs "Hugs and Kisses".....A Birthday present from my Ma, and I love love love it...kitted up and ready to roll!

12. Little House Needleworks "Always and Forever"...Kitted up and ready to be made for Big Brother and Daughter in Love.

13. Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."

14. Little House Needleworks "A Stitcher's Prayer"...Kitted up and ready to roll.

15. Make a START on "Mary Wigham's Sampler" before year's end...Chart purchased and downloaded, all kitted up and ready to roll.

Thanks, Jayne for organizing and leading us in this totally awesome challenge!

Hugs
Ma Teakettle

3 comments:

  1. YGG~~ I am will to bet you will have a couple more fall out of a closet~~~ Look forward to the progress................Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know,,, I could pass a couple off on you... just saying is all.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing