It's my turn with challenge projects. I started making my list....and checking it twice....my goodness this is only the first count and there are 10 projects! And I do wonder what have I done with my time. There are still a couple of stash corners to check so I'm sure I will be adding to my list. So here goes:
1. Palm Dimension kit This one is 90% finished.
2. Tuscan Flavors Dimension kit About a third of the way along now.
3. Floral Still Mystic Stitch Barely started.
4. Cockatoo Ross Originals On the lap stand, gridded and some stitching done.
5. Old style bathtubs Not much more stitching on this one.
6. Greek Islands 1 Michael Powell kit Lots of backstitching to do yet
7. The Future Passione Ricamo About a quarter of the way along.
8. Housework Lizzie Kate A few stitches on this one.
9. Chickadees Ornament, 90% done.
10. Beehive Mill Hill Kit Lots of beading to do yet.
No doubt that I will make it to 15 but this is a start.