The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here's My List!

Hello All! Here's my list:

1. O Holy Night - Stoney Creek (just need to stitch the 3 Wise Men, do the border and all of the backstitching)
2. Christmas Wishes III - Blue Ribbon Designs
3. Winter Sampler - Lorri Birmingham
4. JingleBells Christmas Tree Farm - Victoria Sampler
5. Sampler 2001 - Stoney Creek
6. ABC's of Life - Lizzie Kate
7. October Sampler Accent - Periwinkle Promises
8. Spring Snapperland - Bent Creek
9. To Rent for a Song - Lorri Birmingham
10. To Everything Sampler - Moira Blackburn
11. Quaker Seasons - My Big Toe
12. Halloween Wishes - Blue Ribbon Designs
13. Autumn Blessings - Blue Ribbon Designs
14. Prairie Schooler Santa 2010
15. Merry Gingerbread Christmas - Sue Hillis

I'm looking forward to making much progress on these in 2011 and seeing the progress everyone else is making!

Melodee in Georgia

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting list. There are a couple of projects here that I wish I had put on my list...it's been so long ago since I worked on them that I had forgotten them!

    Bobbi - Ohio

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing