The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally! My list

After much choosing and un-choosing, I decided on these 15. Yes, I had several more to choose from but I really would like to see these finished in 2011.

1. Battle Hymn of the Republic by LHN
2. Americana Panorama by Blue Ribbon
3. Sweet Land of Liberty by Cherished Stitches
4. Winter White Woodland by BRD
5. Garden Cat by BOF
6. Molly by CHS
7. Paradise Lost by Plum Street Samplers
8. Heart of America by LHN
9. Mary Peacock's Sampler from Needleprint
10. Give Thanks by Abbey Rose
11. Tidal River #'s 1, 2, and 3 as one piece by By the Bay
12. Strawberry House by LHN
13. Halfpenny Pasture by CHS
14. For the Birds by Drawn Thread
15. 12 Days of Christmas by Prairie Schooler (one done)

The most work done is on #'s 1, 11, and 14.
That's my list as I type with fingers crossed.
thanks for having me,
Babs in Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing