The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My List for 2011

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be a part of this challenge and to hopefully make lots of progress on some of my wip's. I realized while compiling my list that many of them are pretty large so I'll be happy to finish one or two and just forge ahead with the rest. So here we go:

1. Santa's Cookies from this year's JC preview ornament issue
2. Wild Winter by M Designs
3. Emmanuel's Song by Shepherd's Bush
4. Charlotte's Collectibles - moveable Rabbit 03
5. A Most Noble Pursuit
6. Bee Sampler by LHN
7. Keep the Spirit by Debbie Mumm
8. A Sampling of Stitches by Harbor Lights Designs
9. Beauty in Simplicity by Blue Ribbon Designs
10. The Flax Sampler by Eileen Bennett
11. Song Bird Haven by Stoney Creek
12 - 15 LHN Christmas ornaments

I'm ashamed to say that Santa's Cookies was supposed to be a Christmas present that will be late! The original was done on 40 count and with the background filled in with red, but I am just doing in on red fabric and forgetting the fill in part. That is my first priority. I can't wait to see the wonderful progress we all make!
DonnaTN

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing