The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello!

Hi! My name is Terri and I live in Indiana. I've decided to join this challenge, but as of right now I only have 13 WIPS/UFOs, so I guess I'll have to start 2 more to add to it! Here is my list so far.

Angel of Dreams - Hanky Panky Designs
Angel of Spring - Lavendar and Lace
Beside Still Waters - Thomas Kinkade
Bless our Home - an Aussie kit
China Rose - Cindy Valentine
Christmas Tree - canvas by Laura J. Perin
Dance of the Roses - Lavendar and Lace
Heart of Roses - Ellen Maurer Stroh
Poinsettia Afghan - from an old McCalls Needlework Magazine
Rose Garden Mandala - Chatelaine Designs
Christmas Sampler - A Cross Stitch Christmas 2010
Fall - Mill Hill Kit
Summer Lace - Whispered by the Wind
Edited to add
White Christmas - Victoria's Sampler
Victorian Sampler Bag - Moss Creek Designs

These are also listed on my blog - www.tprosesblog.blogspot.com

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing their progress and being inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing