The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, December 20, 2010

My UFO/WIP list

What a great idea! Compared to many here, my UFO list is small, just 8 items. I do have a lot of projects kitted and ready to go, but I need to get working on these first. The first 2 projects will be done by the end of this month; 3-6 have been in production for the last 3 years, and 7-8 have a few stitches on them:

1. Joy--Midsummer Night Designs--JCS Ornament '09-few more stitches left here and then turning into an ornament; hanging pillow or a flat ornament, don't know yet.

2. Bring it On--JABC co.--freebie-awaiting buttons

3. Here--Mary Engelbreit--magazine-backstitching is left to do

4. Not even a Moose--Carol Scott Higeli--magazine-3/4 of the way

5. If the Broom Fits--Carla Acosta--magazine-3/4 of the way

6. All Hallow's Eve--Notforgotten Farm Samplers-1/4 of the way

7. Rose Garden Pincusion--BBD-a total of 30 stitches on it

8. Blackbird Sampler--BBD--freebie-half-way done

9. Adore Him--Plum Street Samplers--freebie-5 stitches right now

I do the 10 hr thing on my UFO'S, which is spending 10 hrs on each project. At the end of 10 hrs, I move to the next project and spend 10 hrs on it. It has helped me get through my WIP'S and UFO's. And I don't get too bored.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year's to all!

Shelly

1 comment:

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing