What a great idea! Compared to many here, my UFO list is small, just 8 items. I do have a lot of projects kitted and ready to go, but I need to get working on these first. The first 2 projects will be done by the end of this month; 3-6 have been in production for the last 3 years, and 7-8 have a few stitches on them:
1. Joy--Midsummer Night Designs--JCS Ornament '09-few more stitches left here and then turning into an ornament; hanging pillow or a flat ornament, don't know yet.
2. Bring it On--JABC co.--freebie-awaiting buttons
3. Here--Mary Engelbreit--magazine-backstitching is left to do
4. Not even a Moose--Carol Scott Higeli--magazine-3/4 of the way
5. If the Broom Fits--Carla Acosta--magazine-3/4 of the way
6. All Hallow's Eve--Notforgotten Farm Samplers-1/4 of the way
7. Rose Garden Pincusion--BBD-a total of 30 stitches on it
8. Blackbird Sampler--BBD--freebie-half-way done
9. Adore Him--Plum Street Samplers--freebie-5 stitches right now
I do the 10 hr thing on my UFO'S, which is spending 10 hrs on each project. At the end of 10 hrs, I move to the next project and spend 10 hrs on it. It has helped me get through my WIP'S and UFO's. And I don't get too bored.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year's to all!