The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Projects

I only have 8 projects that are WIPs.  So I'll have to add some new starts.  Thank you, Jayne, for letting me join even though I don't have the 15 WIPs.

1.  The gift for my friend that I've been working on forever it seems.  I don't want to say much about it because I'm afraid she will see this.  I probably won't post a picture until it's finished and framed for her and Jayne said that was o.k.
2.  Rooster Wall Hanging - really this will be a pillow.  It's from a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine called Cross-Stitch For All Seasons.
3.  Seaside Cottages - A Dimensions Kit
4.  Four Seasons Chairs - Diana Thomas
5.  I love Santas Stocking - Bucilla Kit
6.  Joy - Prairie Moon
7.  Coffin Buzz - Freebie from Plum Street Samplers
8.  A Grand Adventure....here's the thing I can't find this one.  So I put off posting my list because I can't find it but I felt like I really needed to post my list.  Today is my last day at work for awhile so I'm going to search high and low for it.  It may still be packed from where we moved.

And here is a list of the new starts I'm thinking about to make up the 15....

9. Plaid Greetings - Ladybug Lane Designs
10. Goodie Holder - Charlette's Collectibles
11. Consumed by Gifts _ Brittercup Designs
12. Nickademus - Raise the Roof Designs
13. Candy Cane Reindeer - Serendipity Designs
14. Oh, Joy! - Val's Stuff
15. Love and Joy - Plum Street Samplers

And I know there are some really fast stitchers out there that could probably finish my list in no time.  But I'm a slow stitcher and this will be a challenge for me.

I'm really looking forward to January 1st!  I can't wait to see everyone's progress.  Thanks again, Jayne for coming up with this plan.

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing