The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another List of UFO's

Hi from a snowing Yorkshire. I didn't realise I had so many UFO's until I saw this blog and looked in my box..eek!  I seriously need to make an effort during 2011 to finish them, or at least most if I can. Here's my list so far -

1. French Postcard SAL
2. Monopoly Board
3. Lazy Daisy ornament
4. Ballerina in Crewelwork
5. Thomas Kincade project
6. Elephants (on black fabric which is why it's now a UFO!)
7. All Our Yesterdays ornament
8. Sanman Jars SAL
9. My mums bookmark
10. Photostitch of my dad
11. Winter Quaker
12. Summer Ball by Sandy Littlejohn
13. Kaliedoscope Snow Checkers board

I couldn't believe that some of my UFOs were little ones like my mums bookmark that I started over a year ago for Mother's Day!!  Think I'll start on the small ones to give me an incentive to finish the bigger ones. The longest UFO is the photostitch of my dad, it's in sepia tones and is now in it's 10th year of being a UFO :-{

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Jo

    Which Thomas Kinkade Project do you have going? I have "Beyond Spring Gate" as mine.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs :) from Cold Northern Indiana
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing