The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here's the "List'

I've been thinking and pondering about this list for a few weeks now.  I don't have 15 just yet, I'm poking around in all my hidey-holes and I'll add to it as I go.

Most of these WIPs are just about 1/2 complete.  I've got my work cut out for me in 2011!!  In no particular order:
  1. Alphabets - Merrily Beams
  2. Snow Day - With Thy Needle and Thread
  3. 2008 Christmas Double Flips - Lizzie*Kate
  4. This is the Day - Hands to Work
  5. The Friendship Sampler - Birds of a Feather
  6. Real Roses - The Drawn Thread
  7. Her Sampler - Carriagehouse Samplings
  8. Sweeping Snow - With Thy Needle and Thread
  9. Remember Me - Mary Garry
  10. Nellie's Garden Revisited - Homespun Sampler
  11. True Virtue (Jane Applebaum) - Just Cross Stitch Magazine

Looking forward to a productive 2011 for all of us!!! 

Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing