The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Socialsue's WIP

This is one of my challenge for 2013.  I am hoping to finish this by end of Jan but I didn't realize how long it would take me to stitch.  So far, it is only 1/4 done.  The red leaf on top is in the middle of the design.  I am working my way from bottom to top.  This design is from Japan so I have no idea what the title is as I can not read Japanese writing.  But I call it "Red and Yellow Maple Leaves". 

socialsue

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing