The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 14, 2013

First Finish Of 2013

It was a good weekend to stay inside and stitch, which is just what I did...and put a finish to my "Downton Abbey ABC Sampler"



My assistant and model...


A close up...


I still giggle every time I look at poor Mr. Pamuk...what a cad!

Speaking of Downton, did you watch last night's episode? Poor Edith, my heart just broke for her!

So, there ya have it, my first finish for the year.

A hearty "Thanks" goes out to our dear Jayne for leading us all in another year of endeavors...here's to ya!

Ma Teakettle

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish, I love your assistant.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely. Once upon a time I would stitch the night away, but arthritis has attacked my thumb joint! I still sew, but sometimes the cutting is almost more than I can bear!

    Thanks for the "follow"! Your assistant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! I love cross stitch!! I also have a few "assistants" around the house - makes things so much more fun :o)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing