The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Joy's List!

Well, I didn't do too well communicating my challenge accomplishments here last year, but I did on my blog and hope to do better here this year. I finished my list with the exception of 3...not too bad in my book! My list is as follows:

1. BBD Mystery Sampler
2. LHN Always & Forever
3. LHN Family Sampler
4. Alma Lynne African American Santa
5. BBD Anniversary Series
6. PS ABCs
7. CCN Sweet Treats
8. MBT Enter His Gates
9. Southern Roots Buffalo Soldiers

That's it!! Now I just need to continue fighting with my new camera's software so I can post an update on my blog...grrrr

Hugs & Stitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing