The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Joyce's first week of WIP challenge pieces

Here are the WIP challenge pieces I stitched on this past week. I am continuing my rotation this year.
The Alphabet Sampling Book by With My Needle

 The ABCs of Aging Artfully by Lizzie*Kate
 The Library by Littlehouse Needleworks
 Red Birds in Just Cross Stitch Magazine Nov/Dec issue
Happy stitching this week


1 comment:

  1. Joyce: Your Redbirds is a beautiful choice to stitch, love all your wips.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing