The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 30, 2011

A Wine Toast

Actually it's more of a whine than a wine...but here is my toast....

To Jayne "Thank you" for this wonderful challenge that you set forth one year ago, as I hadn't realized until now, as I organize my list for 2012 just how much I depended on this challenge to see me through to the end of 2011 without a UFO to be had....but I also find myself feeling just a tad bit cranky because I find facing 2012 without you as my leader is just so darn depressing....so I ask, no I implore you to PLEASE MAY WE HAVE A 2012 CHALLENGE!!!!

Oh please, dear Jayne!

And so I toast thee....Thank you and ILYASWYHACON!

Signed One Ma Teakettle
XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. I agree I need a 2012 challenge I almost finished the 15 I listed but have more I found hiding maybe they were hiding waiting for 2012 if there were to be another challenge.
    Happy Newyear to all.
    Catherine the almost made it girl

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing