The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, December 26, 2011

OK, I Think I Got It....

I have my completed Challenge list for 2011....

The Sampler Girl "Christmas Place Pillows."
CCN "The Tea Room"
CCN "Merry Christmas Ornaments"
SamSarah "Pin Tin-Pin Cushion."
The Sampler Girl "Thanksgiving Place Pillows."
LHN "Always and Forever."
Blue Ribbon Designs "Tiny Trees And Gifts For Thee."
Blackbird Designs "Mother's Honor Due."
LHN "The Gathering Room."
LHN "Red, White and Bloom."
Dutch Treat Designs "Bless Our Home."
Blue Ribbon Designs "A Sampler In The Square."
Little House Needleworks "Home Of A Needleworker Too."
Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."
Little House Needleworks "A Stitcher's Prayer."
Told In A Garden "The Quilting."
Glory Bee "Give Thanks."

And my total number for flippin' finishes is....
Drumrolllll please....
17 !

Not all of my finishes were UFOs, but most were and all had been kitted up and put aside to make way for a new stash item.

Thanks to our very dear Jayne, who led us all fearlessly through to the very deep and dark corners of our closets where all UFO's go to be forgotton, and into the light of a finish...Kiss, kiss, kiss!



To all of us....Hip Hip Hooray!

Hugs
Ma Teakettle

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing