The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Well, now

 Ok, so I have to admit something here and believe me when I say
 MY FACE IS RED,,,
see when I first posted this site I thought WOW We're all in this together
ha little did I know just how serious you all would be and then there is me... ha ha ha
I can honestly say and yes my face is still red,
the only WIPS I actually finished were some small ornaments. 
So as I bow my head in a loving way and apologize for my tardiness I will also do a bit of a happy shuffle in the dust.

in the stitching department of 2011, I can say that these were not even started  hmmmm let's see, where to begin...

morphine induced
also morphine induced
To Laugh Often
for leroy



Sheltering Tree for "Ma"
I Can't Count... for "Ma"
note to Kerry



Segreto
Tis the Season

Growth Rings

initials for everyone attending Brentwood in May '11
for Tammy
La D Da with a twist for Denise @RS



@ the river stitching

initials
my thoughts exactly



Hearts Entwined
a favorite, for a favorite

my version of The Four Agreements still a WIP
 and if there are anymore, 
I have lost track of them
just as fast as I have lost track of the year.
now on to 2012

Shinysuns Northren Tranquility
HAED Xmas
for wedding in June

Cheers to a Very Happy New Year
and to each and every one of you.

as always
and Be always in stitches      xxx/'jayne

1 comment:

  1. We loooooove you and think that you are awesome! No red faces allowed for our fearless leader and fried to all.
    ILYMTYCK!
    Giggles
    Hugs
    The Blondie ;)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing