The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Happy New Year !
I too am Up For A Challenge, and here is my 2012 Challenge List :

✸ HAED "Deck The Halls" gulp!
✸ The Cross Eyed Cricket "Spring"
✸ Heartstring Samplery "My Shadow"
✸ Katidid "Come Gather"
✸ Prairie Moon "Garden Angel"
✸ Ink Circles "Metamorphosis"
✸ The Cross Eyed Cricket "Autumn"
✸ Sue Hillis Designs "Happy Stitching"
✸ The Cross Eyed Cricket "Winter"
✸ Whispered By The Wind "Colonial Sampler"
✸ Milady's Needle "In Search Of Bliss"
✸ Waxing Moon Designs "Primitive Greetings"

Not to mention my current WIP....MM Waldock Designs "Vermont"

And the 2 SALs:
✸ CCN Monthly Cottages SAL
✸ Prairie Schooler ABC Stitching Bee

And the 1 auto:
✸ Pine Mountain Designs "A Year In Pillows 2012"

That should keep me in stitches and off the streets out of trouble....giggles.

And this very happy blond chick thanks you so much, Fearless Leader Jayne!
I will be here with crackers to go with the cheese that goes with my "whine."
Hugs
Ma Teakettle

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing