The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekly Update on Challenage WIPs

Joyce C F/ TX update
Here are pictures of the WIPs I stitched on this week.
This the February Violets from EMS. The colors are so pretty.
 I had started on the November Snowman, but have now started a second time. The fabric I chose for the first time was not working, so here goes again. Now it is 14ct white aida and I am ok with it. There is a lot of white, light beige and tan so it is not showing much yet.
 A good start of stitching on the Sept Weatherpoem.
 This is the 2009 SAL NOEL. I am stitching on both ends of a tablerunner.
Happy stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing