The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Forgot!

I forgot all about posting these here... bad me!

I finished my Chibi-style Severus Snape

Photobucket

And 'Daily Bread', which is - or was - my oldest WIP, started in high school Home Ec class

Photobucket

I have also made fair progress on Frederick the Literate; this is the most recent book-finish:

Photobucket

Tama

2 comments:

  1. Nice finishes but my favorite is the work in progress that you started in high school.
    catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do I love that Snape chart? He's gorgeous, where did you get him from?
    I did Fredrick a while ago, did really like him, but he did get put down and ignored for long periods of time

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing