The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Joyce C F-TX Sunday, July 17th update

 I complete the letter "B" of the Stitcher's Alphabet by Brooks Books which I am stitching on an afghan. Another pumpkin completed on The Pumpkin Patch Kitchen towel.
 A Thanks giving ornament from Holdiays all Year.
 A Candle Christmas Card stitched on.
Happy stitching to all.
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice work I do wish I was this far along I love the
    thanksgiving ornament.
    Congratulations
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing