The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm getting there - slowly!

I've finally finished June on my French Postcard SAL and got the threads to do July. Must admit a couple of times I should have picked this up I've worked on my Castles in the Air instead. Thinking I may take this on holiday with me in August so I'll get lots done if it's my only project.  Here's January to June...only 6 months to go :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great progress, looking good. Looking forward to seeing more of it.
    Joyce C F/TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beauty this is, lovely.
    congratulations.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing