The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

WIPs here I come !

Hello everyone! I am so pleased to join this group -- I'm certain you'll all be able to drag me across the finishing line on some of my languishing projects. I hope you don't mind that I am integrating my xs list with some needlepoint. It's not like I don't have enough UFOs in my cross stitch pile, but I have a hoard of should-be-done-by-nows in my needlepoint pile too.

Here's to a productive year for all of us!

With no regards to significance my 15 challenges are:
1. Needleprint's Beatrix Potter Quaker
2. Friendly Stitchers' Stitch-a-Week piece
3. Sassies' 2008 round robin
4. Quaker a la Six Mains
5. HiH Spooky
6. Vierlanden sampler
7. Carriage House's Christmas at Hawk's Run Hollow
8. Humbug ornie (needlepoint)
9. sand dollar ornie (needlepoint)
10. ice cream bookmark (needlepoint)
11. Golden Gate ornie (needlepoint)
12. powwow shawl dancer (needlepoint)
13. NY cube ornie (needlepoint)
14. plum floral fan (needlepoint)
15. Arctic belt (needlepoint)
16. Sampler House's Catherine's Sampler

I've added a 16th item only because it's what I'm stitching on right now. It's a belated birthday and Chaunukah present for a friend. I've been stitching it with another firend of mine (thank God for band samplers when planning group gifts!). Anyway, I need to finish it before I can work on anything else so I figured it would be a nice addition to the list----this way I know something will get done. :)

Good luck to us all in this new year!,
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing