The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First UFO up for finishing

Ok the first one up for actual finishing for me has to be my Monopoly board. I started this as a birthday present for my mum last January, her birthday has since been and gone so I said "OK Christmas present then"...ooops again been and gone and the board is still not done.  Mum's next birthday is in March so with your help I'm determined to finish it in time. DH back at work on Tuesday, 2 eldest kids in school on Wednesday and DD in nursery on Thursday morning so look out monopoly here I come :-)

Hugs JO (boosmummy)

1 comment:

  1. Without all those interruptions, you can do it! I know it isn't easy to get ample stitching time in while raising a family, but keep on plugging away. Even a thread length a day makes a difference! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing