The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, January 28, 2011

just touching base

while not stitching on Northern Tranquility much of late
 However, I have found some time for Hearts Entwined
and I am loving it.  This is the second start of it simply because I didn't like the colour choices once I began it the first time...

I have managed to finish the stitching part of a couple of ornaments in January and will post them at a later date.

As always
xxx /~jayne

1 comment:

  1. Northern Tranquility - Holy cow, this is beautiful, but I couldn't do that in a life time. I hope you make it through.

    Hearts Entwined - Cute heart sampler and very timely. This is more my speed!

    Have fun.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing