The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Terri's Monopoly

Well it is slowly coming along. All I have left now is the center of it. So I hope to work on it some more tonight depending on where I am on the model. Here is the picture of the go square and overall.

Enjoy
Terri

3 comments:

  1. My favorite game is Monoply I am going to start this project someday, have the girls over for a game and some wine and cheese.
    Thank-you for sharing your progess.
    Peace
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have loved this project, but sadly it is not in my stash or on my list of things to do at this time. Looking forward to seeing this finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - maybe you've answered this already - are you putting it under glass so you can really play on it?

    This is very cool!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing