The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2nd finish of 2011!

The Moose is finished! Well, he and the mouse still need black beeds for eyes, but all the stitching is done :) I plan to frame him as he fits in a 8x10 frame. I switched to Moose instead of doing the witch on her broomstick (see my label) because I'm not liking the way the border is coming out.

Not Even a Moose
28ct Spruce Green linen
DMC
Stitcher's World Dec/Jan '05

Here is what he looked like just a short time ago:


Next up is All Hallow's Eve by Notforgotten Farm Samplers:


Stitched on 14ct Fiddler's Lite aida, it'll be a nice break from the higher count fabrics. This is going to look nice once it's finished. I really like Notforgotten's designs.

Have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Moose he is adorable congratulations
    on your finish.
    Peace
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moose is too cute! Have been doing moose things for a friend (just an excuse--I love them, but giving them away gives me room to make more!)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing