The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My First for 2011!

My first finish for 2011!! I deleted some of the design so it wouldn't look too girly because it is for my DH. I actually finished the stitching on the 8th, but promised myself to try to post in finished form...keep your needles crossed on that one! LOL The finish is a cube without a bow for the same reason & the kids gave me a "lame" look when I suggested a blue bow to match the fabby. On with the show & the next finish!
Hugs & Stitches!!
Bent Creek Snapper
Happy Valentine
28ct Cream Linen
WDW, GA, & DMC Floss

1 comment:

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing