The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

histoire de chats


hi,

first update of 'histoire de chats' , I work always on a few projects because i like to have different works... can't work a long time at the same, you will notice this... so first this one...

hope you'll understand me, because my english isn't very good... (I'm from Belgium and speaks Dutch)

hugs, Marleen

3 comments:

  1. Marleen -

    Your English is very good...way better than my Dutch! I find it so interesting to be part of a group on the internet that has members from many parts of the world.

    I noticed when you posted your list of projects that there a lot of designs and designers that are unfamiliar to me. It will be fun to see these as they develop.

    Happy stitching.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice one Marleen! Or, in Dutch LOL
    Dat is een leuke, Marleen!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing