The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Julie in Australia's challenges

Well, this is obviously the blog and challenge for me!! I have SO many Christmas ornies NEARLY finished, do I need to add photos of the BEFORE pictures????

So here goes, the list so far, most of these need finishing which I need to practice:

1. Mill Hill Jingle Rudy (Holiday pin)
2. Mill Hill Santa's Boots (ornament)
3. Mill Hill Treasured treasures: Windowbox in Bloom
4. Semco Reindeer (Christmas ornament)
5. Hands to Work Christmas Holly (JCS 2007)
6. Cherished stitches: A colonial Christmas ornament (JCS 2007)
7. Dragon Dreams: Checking it twice (JCS 2007)
8. Charland Designs: Tipsy tree (JCS 2007)
9. Country Cottage Needleworks: Peace (JCS 2007)
10. SamSarah Design Studio: Winter Love (JCS 2007)
11. Glory Bee: Rudy (JCS 2007)
12. Prairie Moon: Joy (JCS 2007)
13. Heritage series Snowflake 2007 (JCS 2007)
14. The Stitchworks: Jingles the Penguin (JCS 2007)
15. Erica Michael's Designs: Quiet Night (JCS 2007)

OK, I can add more LOL!! Now what happens when if the impossible happens and I finish these, do I start again!!!#$%^&

cheers and thanks again for the incentive, I need a big push!

hugs
Julie in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing