The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 10, 2011














I finished the Shepherds Bush 2009 scissors fob, I bought this partial kit in 2009 at a stitch-in on an auction, we have auctions and donate the money to causes, the last three causes have been buying calling cards for service men and women over in Afghanistan

I have wanted to get this done for so long noe it adorns a pair of scissors, I did not do the pin cushion I did a two sided fob instead, I have a new pin cushion my friend Connt sent me.

I did not have the correct color of fabric so I improvised, I like hoe it turned out.

I did have trouble putting the beads on the sides but did manage to get it done before I said bad word.

I used the leftover threads and beads from the kitI used 32 countfabric not sure of the type I just grabbed fabric out of my stash.

I hope this post finds you all well.

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing