The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jan 1st thru the 1th 2011 WIP's

I did it. I worked on 15 different WIP projects the first 15 days of Jan. I love this challenge as it it going to get me to complete more this year. I will post pictures later this week.
My 15 WIP's changed a little from my original list:
1. The Library LHN
2. Peppermint Twist ornament LHN
3. Flower of the Month Series-Ellen Maurer Stroh
January-Carnation (Finished)
4. Snowman Series- Vermillion working on December.
5. Garden of Joy-Friendly Stitchers 2009 SAL
6. Christmas Animals - Heaven and Earth
7. All Ocassion Greeting Cards
Completed a Happy Birthday Card.
Working on a Valentine Card.
8. 2009 Noel Sal - Stitching it on a tablerunner.
9. Weather Poems -Crossstitch magazines 2000
10. Stitcher's alaphet Brookes Books
11. Roaster design - Kitchen Towel Completed
12. Pumpkins Kitchen Towel
13. Holidays all year ornamanet(18)
completed - 2 St. Patricks Day and 1 Valentine
14. Christmas Cards for 2011
Good Tidings to all (completed)
Christmas is love (completed)
Peace on Earth (completed)
15. Happy thanksgiving Table runner

Happy stitching.
Joyce F / Texas

1 comment:

  1. Will be looking forward to see your finished projects.

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing