The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm finally getting there :-)

As my first UFO I picked up the Monopoly Board that I meant to have finished for my mums birthday in March last year....definitely want it done for her birthday this year. Here is a photo of my progress in May 2010 (eek was it really that long ago!) and another photo from this month after finally picking it up again. Hoping to get the streets wording all done in the next week so it looks a bit more like it's nearly done.

3 comments:

  1. How cute - My kids would love that !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there - I'm not sure HOW to sign up/request an invitation - BUT, I would LOVE to be part of this group if there is still room.
    My email is hefferycow@hotmail.com and my blog is heffroberts.blogspot.com. Thanks,
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great so far Jo. I just finished the go square today

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing