The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introduction and catch up . . .

by Lisa Hines
My Favorite Things

Well, hello, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of the craziness!
I am blogging into this a litle late, but I spent January 1st through 15th working on my "Crazy January Challenge" new starts. So, here I am, I already have 2 WIP's complete and ready to finish (both will be framed) and have my 3rd WIP lined up and ready to go.
Here is my CJC 2011 . . .



And now for the WIP's (tee hee) I know we all need to crack that whip on our stash from time to time!  WIP Challenge 01 and 02 are done and only need to be framed, WIP Challenge 03 is next in line for completion.  As far as a list of additional WIP's, I need to dig and put that together and will post with next progress update.






Until next time, my name is Lisa and I wish everyone Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing