The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Enable me, please!

I am looking for a small, very quick, very colorful Mardi Gras something or other. I found one on Cyberstitchers but it is not quite what I need. One of the ladies here at work always oooh's and aaah's over my work, and since she is from New Orleans I would like to do something for her. It should be smallish, no bigger than say 4 x 4. May be a mask or something??

Enable me, please!
byYaya

2 comments:

  1. What about Fleur d'Orleans by Ink Circles

    http://www.inkcircles.com/IC/Fleur%20d'Orleans.html

    It is smallish - 53 x 71 stitch count

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing