The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hi! Here is my list of Wip's/Ufo's for the challenge

Hi all! I have decided to join Up for A Challenge as well as the Crazy Challenge (of 15 new starts) - because, well, I am crazy. LOL I have many, many, many wip's/ufo's to choose from so this was hard. BUT, I will add a new one in when i finish one.

1-Backwater Buck - Pegasus Originals (affectionately known as "damn deer" - a 13yr old ufo)
2-buttons & berries - BBD
3-needle & thread - LHN (fob is all i have left)
4-halloween tree - M Designs
5-Madeira Sampler Tin - Fancywork (pinkeep left to stitch)
6-peppermint twist - BRD
7-Boo! Club - LK
8-sampler sisters of the thread - Primitive Needle
9-saltbox chickens - Island Cottage
10-necessities sampler - LHN
11-in her world - Mon Ami
12-patriotic sampler - Prairie Grover Peddler
13-loves me - Cherrywood
14-find your happy place - BRD
15-halloween fairy - mirabilia

so that is my 15 i have chosen, it may change but i am really going to try to get these ones done.
Karen D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing