The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feeling challenged???? - Carol

Hi everyone! I joined this challenge because I definitely have quite a few UFO's sitting around that need some TLC. Currently I am working on one of my oldest UFOs I have and hopefully will have a finish sometime this weekend on it. It is from Lizzie Kate and is called Merry Friends. Stitching is done with over dyed threads and a fuzzy thread called Wisper. The overdyed thread work was done long ago but the Wisper thread was the reason this piece made it to the bottom of the bag in the first place. Wish me luck and looking forward to seeing everyone's progress on this year's challenge!


I have a personal blog here that you can see my other stitching updates along with my knitting. Until next time...... ~ Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing