The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where to start?????

Good morning all~~ Yesterday I went through and photographed 10 of my 15 wip's for the 2011 challenge....I posted 5 photos on my personal blog yesterday....You can see them here...
Here are 5 more that are on my to finish list.....In no particular oder...........
Blackbird Designs
Anniversaries of the Heart

Threads of Gold

Scottish Sampler



Carriage House Samplings


Shores of Hawk Run Hollow



City Stitcher

Nabby's Garden

(~too old for most of you to recognize!!~~)




A Quaker Christmas

By Gone Stitches






So, go check out my blog to see the others......And my last 5 will be mentioned soon~~


Make it a great day everyone~~~~ Happy stitching, Faye



3 comments:

  1. Faye~

    How many wows can I fit in this comment? Gee, everything is just so lovely! And you have quite a lot done on these, good for you! I just know we are going to see some lovely finishes this year! Fun, huh? xoxo Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the photos you are posting both here and at your blog, it's fun to actually SEE the WIP's that people are planning on working on!!! Looks like lots of wonderful stitching in the next year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so fun to have pictures too - thank you! You've introduced me to some new (to me) designers, both here and on your blog - thank you! I think.

    Mary in MN

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing