The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 24, 2010

WelshHelen's Fifteen

1. Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler (large)
2. Spanish Sampler (Periphaeria free 2008 project) (large)
3. Juggy Bug 2008 Year Sampler (medium)
4. Brushstroke butterfly (http://www.cyberstitchers.com/) (smallish)
5. Duck in rain (Cyberstitchers, I think, though I can't find it!) (medium)
6. Cameo Silk hardanger by Judy Dixon (medium)
7. A Garden in Blue by The Design Connection (medium)
8. Spots of Fun by Debbie Draper (11 stitches in - a long way to go!) (medium)
9. Spanish Rouge by Sampler Cove (1 line stitched!) (extra large!!)
10. Un-named freebie hardanger piece, cutting to be done (small)
11. A Walk on the Beach by Dimensions (smallish)
12. Cottage by Janlynn (small)
13. Blue Waters by Heritage Stitchcraft (medium, but it's got those stupid side-ways half stitches)
14. Hardanger Diamond by Suzanne Parnell (small)
15. Musical Comfort by Janlynn (medium)

I'll be happy if I finish 3 of these as I stitch quite a few charity quilt squares throughout the year and I knit as well. I've found that joining a SAL blog for Beatrix has really helped, so I'm hoping that this blog will also keep me on the straight and narrow :-)

Merry Christmas (Nadolig Llawen in Welsh) to everyone who celebrates and have a happy, healthy and peaceful 2011.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing