The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shay's List

Here are my 15 WIP/UFO's to finish for 2011

  1. Lavender and Lace, Fairy Grandmother, designer: Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum
  2. Victoria Sampler, Winter Box, designer: Thea Dueck
  3. Little House Needleworks, State fair, designer: Diane Williams
  4. Just a Thought, Mary Wigham 1790, Wardrobe, designer: Judy Odell
  5. With My Needle, Mrs. Waddelow’s Needlework Basket, designer: Ellen Chester
  6. Cross-Stitch & Needlework, Patriotic Angel Tote, designer: Joan Elliott
  7. The Stitching Parlor, Liberty Tin Sewing Box, designer: Clara L Blalock
  8. Little House Needleworks, Traveling Stitcher, designer: Diane Williams
  9. Raise the Roof Designs, Christmasland (5parts), designer: Theresa Venette
  10. The Prairie Schooler, Christmas Eve, designer: Pamela Byrd Smith.
  11. Lee Albrecht Designs, Beautiful Bag, designer: Lee Albrecht
  12. Portarrollos, designer: Mamen Carpacar.
  13. Brooke’s Books Publishing, Hannah The Happy, designer: Brooke Nolan
  14. Black Bird Designs, Wild Rose Journal, designer: Alma Allen
  15. Les grilles de Maryse, Stitcher’s Tray, Maryse

I'm ready to start and I doubt I'll do them in order. Just getting them listed is such a relief I'm sure I'll stitch better now that I have the appearance of being organized. Tee Hee

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing