The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My List...

Here's my list, and boy was it hard to narrow them down!

Little House Needleworks ~ Curly Q Ewe
Prairie Schooler ~ Gingerbread Santa
Bucilla ~ Ribbons & Roses (embroidery)
Brook Nolan ~ Stitchy Witchy (freebie)
Brook Nolan~ Summer House
Mill Hill~ Victorian House
DMC~ Flower Pail (needlepoint)
LHN 2010 Ornaments (8 of them)
I've taken pictures of all of them and will post them on my blog also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing