The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Shari's WIP list

Ok, nothing like waiting until the last day of the year to post my list, but........3 pieces that were going to be on this list are now finished!!!! So, I have only 11 WIP pieces to report.
They are, in no particular order for finishing:
1. Signs of Fall---out of an old magazine
2. Sew Red ----IStitch designs
3. Airplane for my husband---no idea of designer
4. ABC's----Lizzie Kate
5. Hope---Bent Creek
6. The Spirit of Christmas---another magazine piece
7.Quaker Christmas---Bygone stitches
8. Sampler Gameboard--The Drawn Thread
9. Monopoly Gameboard
10.Home for Christmas--Victoria Sampler
11. Little Drummer Boy--- HAED...progress in itself will be wonderful!!

I hope that many of these will be finishes in the year 2011. I know Drummer Boy will not be, but hey, I can try!!!!
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing