The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Crazy Jackie WIP list

Hello all,

Here is my list for this challenge.  I know there is more than 15, but I shall see what I get done off this list in 2011.

 1. La D DA:  A Right Spirit
 2. BBD:  Winter Wonderland
 3. BBD: Two Hearts
 4. Faithwurks:  Stitching is always in Season
 5.  Sue Hillis:  Put on your big girl Panty
 6.  Leisure Arts Sampler's Stitched for you: Mother
 7.  When Men Pray
 8.  CCN:  Bless Our Home
 9.  BBD:  Give Thanks
10.  Giving Thanks (Cross Stitch Magazine)
11.  LK:  12 Blessings of Christmas
12.  LK:  Christmas Spirit Double Flip
13.  CCN:  Christmas Carols
14.  SB:  Earth Gatherer
15.  PS:  ABCAlphabet Bee
16. Heinzeit:  Southwest
17.  Camouflage Angel
18.  Me, Myself and I RR
19.  Misc.

Happy New Year y'all and I hope you all get many of your projects completed in 2011.

Jackie/Scattered Threads

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing