The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My WIP wipe out for 2011

I am not sure how well I will do with this, seeing as how I am expecting a baby in March and most of my WIP's are huge, but at least it will help me focus on something, so here it goes:

1-5 Howling at the Moon pages 3,6,9,8,7
6.The Power of a Nap
7. A Country Mile
8. Tree Branch
9. Patchwork Teddies
10.Snow Valley Express
11. Dare to dream
12. Achoo
13-15- The Abbey Pages 3,6,9


Good luck to me!!! LOL....I am highly doubtful I will actually finish even half of this,but at least I have something to work on. I like having goals.

~Lana~

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing