The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm going to join in.....

If I can finish 5 of the things from my list in 2011, I'll be quite happy!

Here's my list - and I reserve the right to edit! ;-)

1. Stoney Creek - The Lord's Prayer
2. Shepherd's Bush - Holy Night
3. Prairie Schooler - Snowflake Tree (from Christmas Trees I leaflet)
4. Rosewood Manor - And A Forest Grew
5. Brenda Keyes - Heaven Doth Ask
6 - 10. Drawn Thread - Spring Arbor, Summer Arbor, Autumn Arbor, Winter Arbor
11. My Big Toe - Be Not Forgetful
12. Just Nan - Queen of the Needle Sampler Sewing Case
13. Bygone Stitches - Quaker Virtures (3 pages!)
14. Drawn Thread - Open Heart
15. Victoria Sampler - Count Your Blessings Etui

And not started but hopefully a finish in 2011 -
Shepherd's Bush America


Nothing small, nothing even halfway finished!  I've lost my mind - and this is just a drop in the bucket....

Happy stitching in 2011!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing